Welcome to inFeedo's Trust Center, where you can learn about our comprehensive approach to ensuring the security and privacy of your data.
Our security measures are continuously audited and updated to ensure they remain at the forefront of industry standards. In terms of privacy, we exercise the utmost prudence, collecting only the data necessary for our services, and our transparent privacy policies offer comprehensive insights into data handling, sharing, and protection, all while complying with the latest privacy regulations.
We are committed to upholding all security and privacy standards as mentioned in this Trust Center and strive to continuously improve our processes to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Does inFeedo support secure deletion (e.g. degaussing/cryptographic wiping) of archived or backed-up data?
- Does inFeedo keep sensitive data (as defined in the data classification matrix) in hard copy (e.g. paper copies)? If so, please describe.
- Are inFeedo employees accessing customer data on a 'need to know' basis? (privileged access)
- Does the application support principle of least privileges during registration?
- Please specify whether any PII/ PHI/ PFI data is stored in the application?